Solar Thermal Air Conditioning & Heating
The Hotter It Gets – The Better It Works
What Is It?
Solar Thermal Air Conditioning is the combination or a state-of-the-art high-efficiency 2-stage air conditioning system integrated with at Proprietary Solar Thermal Collector Panel, creating the most energy efficient heating and air conditioning system available today!
The key element is the integrated Solar Thermal Collector super heating the air conditioning system’s refrigerant, which in turn reduces the required work load of the compressor. This than lowers the overall power consumption of the system, saving energy and money.
How Does It Work?
- Refrigerant arrives at the compressor as cool, low pressure gas.
- Compressor squeezes Refrigerant creating energy and raising it’s temperature.
- Refrigerant will now leave compressor as hot gas and flow first into the solar panel and then into the condenser.
- The solar panel increases the temperature differential and helps maintain better humidity control.
- Gas enters condenser coil and begins cooling and returns to a liquid state.
- Liquid enters the evaporator and pressure declines and begins to evaporate as gas.
- Heat is extracted from the air surrounding it which separates the molecules from liquid to gas.
- As fluid leaves the evaporator, it has returned to compressor in its original state.
The Outdoor Section of the A/C unit contains a compressor which uses the most electricity of the whole system
Stay In 1st Stage Longer And Operate Between 5-12 Amps