Solar Assisted Heating & Cooling Experts in Apex, NC
Solar 72 is Apex’s premier solar assisted heating and air conditioning resource. Our HVAC specialists are experts when it comes to solar thermal air conditioning.
Solar Cool uses state-of-the-art technology to combine a solar thermal collector panel with a two-stage air conditioning system. This creates the most energy-efficient HVAC system available by superheating the system’s refrigerant, reducing the workload of the compressor.
Ultimately, solar thermal air conditioning and heating conserves energy and saves money on your utility bills. It also will qualify you for federal and state credits, as it is the only full heating and cooling system qualifying for a solar tax write-off. Additionally, you may qualify for rebates from your power company.
Benefits of Solar Thermal Air Conditioning & Heating for Your Apex Home
- Energy Efficiency
- Achieve up to 32 SEER and 13 HSPF by adding a solar thermal heating and air conditioning panel to your current or new system
- Low Cost of Ownership
- 30% federal tax credit
- 35% NC tax credit
- Additional power company rebates
- Adding a solar thermal panel to a heating and air conditioning system is essentially free
- 0% financing with 60 months same as cash is available
- Peace of Mind
- Industry best 10-year parts and labor warranty
When you choose to have solar thermal heating and air conditioning in your home, you can rest easy knowing you have a reliable, quiet and environmentally friendly HVAC system keeping your home comfortable.
In addition to Apex, Solar 72 offers solar assisted heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance and repairs to clients in Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Southern Pines, Morrisville, and beyond.