Retrofitting an Existing HVAC System in Raleigh-Durham, NC to Solar Assisted Air Conditioning
Wondering if Solar 72 can add a solar panel to your existing heating and air conditioning system in your home in Raleigh? The answer is “yes” — it is possible to retrofit most HVAC systems to give you solar thermal air conditioning.
The more important question is whether a solar panel retrofit would be right for you. Some things to consider are:
- Would you like to significantly lower your monthly utility bill?
- Could you benefit from federal and state tax write-offs?
- Are you curious about what solar thermal can do for you?
Thermal solar retrofitting is popular in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and surrounding areas because it is often easy and can pay for itself within two years. Our retrofitting program is similar to our complete new solar thermal air conditioning installations:
- We visit your home for a free consultation and evaluation of your existing system and set up
- We identify a suitable location on your roof for a single panel
- We help clarify and answer any questions you may have with regard to solar thermal technologies
Choose Solar 72 in Raleigh for HVAC System Retrofits with Solar Panels
To learn more about solar thermal air conditioning and heating systems, give Solar 72 a call at 919-439-8359. We’ll come out at a time that is convenient for you and your family, and we’ll show you how we can help you save money on your utility bills and through tax write-offs with a solar thermal air conditioning retrofit. We are proud to serve customers needing HVAC retrofits in Raleigh, Apex, Cary, and beyond.
Solar 72 offers solar assisted heating and air conditioning retrofit installation, maintenance and repairs to clients in Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Southern Pines, Morrisville, and beyond.